University of Kentucky College of Agriculture

Displays & Exhibits









Outdoor Signs

FAQs about outdoor office signs

Need a new County Sign? Use the new College of Agriculture, Food and Environment logo with the KSU logo to represent Kentucky Cooperative Extension.

EPS file for the Official College of Agriculture, Food and Environment

EPS file for KSU

EPS file of the College and KSU logo together

If the sign requires a different design than below, work with the sign vendor of your choice to design the sign. Send a final proof to Ryan Gugeler for final approval.

Official Colors:

University of Kentucky Colors:
Pantone Matching System (PMS) Blue 286
C=100, M=66, Y=0, K=2
R=0, G=93, B=170
Hex: #005DAA

Kentucky State University Colors:
Pantone Matching System (PMS) Green 356
C=95, M=0, Y=100, K=27
R=0, B=133, G=63
Hex: #00853f

PMS Gold 110
C=0, M=12, Y=100, K=7
R=241, G=203, B=0
Hex: #f1cb00


Retractable Banners:

Campus Departments/Units:

Customizable Banners

Also see customizable banners available for college and extension with targeted messaging.


How to order
Sign companies can help with purchasing roll up banners locally. Most vendors have a design person to help with the banner artwork. Always use the official College of Agriculture, Food and Environment logo (with or without the UKAg Logo) on all banners and displays. Download from the logos page on this site.




Tabletop displays on loan:
The Agricultural Distribution Center, located on main campus, has display boards in three sizes available for loan.
To reserve a display board, call the Agricultural Distribution Center at 859-257-7571. District Offices often have a few display boards for loan, so check your office. Each panel comes with a college or the Extension logo header. If you only need a header, order through the UKAg Store.


Small: 26” x 70” (4-panels, blue one side/gray one side)
Medium: 42” x 96” (6-panels, blue one side/gray one side)
Large: 48” x 96” (6-panels, blue one side/gray one side)

Purchasing Display Boards/Exhibit Items
To purchase display boards, or any type of exhibit item, contact a company that sells exhibit displays like Downing Displays, Signs Now, Sign-o-rama or Fast-Signs. Most local sign shops can help with the design and ordering the banner.


Custom Sign needs?
Questions about signs in general, contact:
Ryan Gugeler
Exhibits/Graphics, Room 34
Scovell Hall, Lexington, Kentucky 40546-0064
Phone: (859) 257-7218 or


UKAg News Facebook Page UKAg News Twitter account

If you have any questions related to Marketing (logos, templates, orders) or comments about the Marketing website, please contact We welcome feedback on how we can make this site more useful for you. Thank you.

Land-Grant Institution

The University of Kentucky College of Agriculture was founded as, and remains a land-grant institution, offering access to knowledge and learning for citizens and students throughout the Commonwealth. Our research, teaching, and extension programs are part of a national system that maintains a statewide presence and links local, state, and global issues.

Read more about 100 Years of Extension

Read about the 150 year sesquicentennial of the Morrill Act at UK