Video Request Form
Use the form below to submit your request for video production services. We will review the request and contact you for any details within one week. AgComm will forward the request to the appropriate administration. The administrator(s) review and approve, delay or deny the request based on estimate, college priorities and existing video production schedule. You will be contacted on the status of the request.
We can schedule a project into production when the script is done. Example of a script. We schedule one video in a series at a time. Multiple videos in a series are divided into individual projects and are not automatically done together.
Our production schedule fills up quickly, so we can assist in recommending alternate producers for your projects and can assist with posting to the appropriate COA locations.
Becky Simmermacher, Manager of Marketing, Videography and Photography, 135 Scovell Hall, 859 323-8408
David Stalion, Agricultural Communications Specialist / Videographer
132 Scovell Hall, 859-257-3987
Examples of a project:
- Facility/multiple location Virtual Tours (Requires 3 months production/ one month post production)
- College-wide promotional marketing video series of instructional videos, under 5 minutes each
- Informational videos 3 min.
- Video and text with static images
- Self-publishing short videos, may need editing by client or Ag Comm
The form is below. If you do not see it, try viewing on a monitor, not ipad