• Glass or solid door decals

  • Interior floor mats and rugs

  • Podium signs

  • Tablecloths

Can county offices with local funds to order from local vendors?

Yes, if local funds are paying for the project and the vendor is an approved vendor.

Working with a local vendor, but they don't have a license to print the UK logo?
A local vendor must apply for a license through Fermata (see Working with Vendors).
Once the license is approved, a vendor can work with the sign logos and guide.

Approval Process

Send the design to Becky Simmermacher, beckys@uky.edu for final approval. Approval for the design takes very little time to approve when the vendor uses the appropriate template and guide.

Templates Available

Vendors need eps files of the artwork for decals to place on items. Ask the vendor for advise on installation of decals.
The indoor template has the UK and KSU logos, showing the two-land-grant universities.

Example of a decal. The Name and County can be added at the top or bottom. Contact Becky Simmermacher, beckys@uky.edu to customize the artwork.

indoor sign artwork example