Social Media Graphics
Social Media Facebook and Twitter Graphics for Extension and College.
Your Timeline is your new profile Facebook instructions
How to add the timeline header/cover image (large top image in the timeline)
The image needs to be 851 x 315 pixels. If you load an image smaller this size, the image will be stretched.
Cover images cannot include:
- Price or purchase information, such as “40% off” or “Download it at our website.”
- Contact information such as a website address, email, mailing address, or information that should go in your Page’s “About” section.
- References to Facebook features or actions, such as “Like” or “Share” or an arrow pointing from the cover photo to any of these features
- Calls-to-action, such as “Get it now” or “Tell your friends.”
- Covers must not be false, deceptive or misleading, and must not infringe on third parties’ intellectual property.
Custom tab is 760 pixels by any height. The 5 smaller photo boxes are the last 5 photos recently tagged. Facebook instructions
How to set up the image that will get shown next to each of your updates on your wall and in users' news feeds
The profile image needs to be at least 180 x 180 pixels. Facebook instructions
Facebook Graphics for College & Extension
Profile picture below at sized at 180 x 180 px already.
Twitter Graphics for Extension
Main photo area (520px x 260px)
Use an image that represents your county, dept/unit or program.
Profile picture area (also the image for the thumbnail on posts, 81px x 81px).
Use the college official logo or icon below.